Key Dates: 2021
Monday 3 August 2020
– Entries Open at 10.00am (AEST)
Friday 22 January 2021
– Entries Close at 6.00pm (AEST)
Friday 5 February 2021
– Finalists announced online (Selected artists also notified by email)
Friday 5 March 2021
– Official opening & Glover Prize winner announced
Saturday 6 – Sunday 14 March 2021
– Exhibition open to the public. Mon – Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm, Sundays: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
– People’s Choice & Children’s Choice Awards announced
Wednesday 10 – Friday 12 March 2021
– College Students Days
Entries are now CLOSED
Entries for the 2021 Glover Prize are NOW CLOSED.
Finalists will be announced online on Friday 5th February 2021.
Tips for Entering
Submit only a high quality photograph of the artwork you are entering. If taking your own photograph, use a tripod and avoid using a flash as this will flatten the work.
This short statement accompanying your entry should give judges and viewers an insight into your work.
Use it to communicate what your work is about and to describe the inspiration behind your artwork. It can be quite personal and may take the form of a story.