Social Media Policy
The John Glover Society has always welcomed constructive feedback from our clients and the greater community. We see our social media platforms as an excellent way of providing the means of further engagement. We welcome your feedback and encourage you to actively engage with us online in a respective manner.
We do, however, reserve the right to moderate the content and we may remove content that is:
- Offensive, abusive, obscene, racist or hateful
- Illegal, inaccurate or misleading
- Threatening or defamatory
- Endorsements and advertising from other organisations
- Spam or viruses
- Personal information
- Infringing of a person’s intellectual property rights
We will review all posted content including links and remove any that we believe is inappropriate. We may also block users from posting to our pages.
Even though social media operates 24/7 we do not monitor our pages outside of normal working hours. As we may not be aware of any appropriate content straight away we do encourage other users to ignore these comments.
Glover Art Prize uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by The Glover Art Prize or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by the Glover Art Prize.
Prize Entry – Terms & Conditions
Please read our full Conditions of Entry HERE